Thursday, April 28, 2022

Spot the Difference #3

 

Click HERE for a better view.

Here is my third and last puzzle (for now) in this series.

This one is called 'Meow District' and there are 10 differences.
I recommend looking at it on a tablet or laptop.

I was imagining post-war Showa era Japan vibe and architecture. In a part of the city that is unfamiliar. During sunset, when it slowly starts to get dark and chilly. People heading home. Others heading out. I really enjoyed adding fun and mysterious/creepy/eerie elements in this one too.

I treated these three puzzles like a homework assignment. The challenge was to design three distinct scenes and attempt at being a puzzle-maker. I'm pretty happy with the results. I hope you liked it too. Thank you for playing. :)

*click HERE for answer key to this puzzle.

4 comments:


  1. This blog in very informative for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete
  3. zata888 เว็บของพวกเราขึ้นชื่อลือชาได้ว่าเป็นเว็บที่ใหญ่ที่สุดในประเทศ พวกเราได้กระทำสะสมเกมมาจากทุกค่ายแบรนด์ชั้นแนวหน้าของทั่วทั้งโลก pg slot เพียงเข้ามาที่เว็บของพวกเรา

    ReplyDelete