Limited-Edition Postcard Wood Box Set!
Available Saturday April 10th 2pm Pacific Time
(check HERE for exact time and date in your time zone.)
It will be available at our merch shop shop.audkawa.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Includes Series One and Two postcards sets. Total of 26 cards.
(Series One was released last year and has sold out. This is the first time Series Two is made available.)
- 5"x7" postcards in a 8"x5"x2" wooden box.
- Premium 15pt. velvet cards with an added soft-touch coating.
- The box is hand silkscreen printed by Serio Press in Los Angeles.
- Limited edition of 1000. Signed and numbered on the back of box by the artist.
- Limit of one box per person.
- We were careful not to use any plastic in the packaging material. Most of it is recyclable.
- $125 per box set
- $10 flate rate shipping for US orders
- $50 flate rate shipping for non-US International orders
- Worldwide shipping available!
Our merch shop is run by my husband and I. We are a small team, and this is our first time attempting international orders. I know $50 for shipping seems pricey. This is because we will be using either UPS or DHL couriers, and not the USPS postal service. The postal service, when it comes to international orders, can be unreliable. We want to do our best to avoid lost packages. Signature may be required. Items may be subject to import taxes and custom fees, but we will try our best to accommodate.
If you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Scroll down for more photos and some extra info.
(Thank you for photos below by Jordana Sheara)
These were made and put together with lots of love by my husband, Robert, our friend, David Sanacore, and I. We hope to create and release more merchandise that are accessible and affordable. Plus it's fun and exciting to see how my work can translate into different mediums.
'Omamori' means lucky charm or amulet/talisman in Japanese.
It's meant to bring good luck and protection.
Maybe you can use the cards or the box itself as a reminder of this.
Or keep something important and meaningful inside the box.
Each wood box is different and unique due to the wood grain nature.
The packaging of the box was specifically designed by Robert and I.
And each box set was put together by hand.
This project feels super special and personal to me.
I felt very involved and exhilarated by the whole process.
I hope you can take hold of one and see for yourself. <3